So I will be totally honest…I had grand plans for these bumpdates. Frankly I have had them planned out in my head for years now. Then pregnancy hit and my give a damn completely broke! I just can’t find the time or the energy to make the elaborate pictures that I had dreamed of. So I have the unedited pictures which I have decided to just post below and share some updates from that week. I also haven’t done weekly updates as there is so little to show during the first trimester!
– Drinking PowerAde like crazy!
-Feeling sick in the evenings from about 6pm on
-I had my first baby dream! Momma has a strong idea about baby’s sex now!
– We got our 3rd beta result at 6, 146! The doctor only wanted 1500!
– The nausea lasts all day long
– We got to see Baby Morris for the first time on ultrasound!
– Gained about 3.8 lbs
– Baby gave momma a break from the nausea for her birthday!
– Loving all things cold: frozen grapes, popsicles, sherbet and strawberry milkshakes!
-We sent out our pregnancy announcements in the mail!
-Up 5.2 lbs
– The bump is starting to really show in the evenings after a large meal!
– Up about 7.0 lbs
– The bump is really starting to show but I haven’t yet “popped”
– The nausea is few and far between now but Momma is still to nervous to stop her Diclegis!
– Up about 7.8 lbs
In the 1st trimester I really thought I was piling the weight on fast but the initial bloat came on fast and has since really mellowed out. I am so glad to be through the scary first trimester but I can’t wait for this nausea to really take a hike! We have made some great progress on the nursery so far and we are just waiting for baby’s sex to paint and get moving on the décor.